Rainbow Resource Centre provides comprehensive and meaningful support to school systems. With funding from the Manitoba Department of Education, we strive to support the development of safer and more inclusive schools for LGBT2SQ+ youth. This includes training along with policy review/consultations, specific support for clinicians, and other individualized supports tailored to your school’s or division’s needs.
- Professional Development Training – Minimum 1 full day
- Conference Workshop or Keynote Presentation
- Policy Consultation and Review
- GSA Consultation
- GSA Training and Workshop Delivery (youth or teacher focused)
- General Consultation
- Workshop delivery: $130/hr.
- Policy Consultations: $130/hr.
How to book
Phone: 204-474-0212 ext. 202